Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 09:19
WSCR-AM/670 The Score has released a new app that will allow fans even closer access to the radio station shows and hosts. The "CBS Audio Roadshow" app is now being used by WSCR-AM's afternoon program, "The Boers & Bernstein Show," and within the next two weeks will extend out to all of the local shows on The Score.
This app gives fans yet another way to interact live with the radio station. The "Audio Roadshow" app will allow users to:
- participate in instant "flash" polls
- give instant feedback on guests by giving a thumbs up or down, while also seeing the overall response to that guest in real time
- enjoy "10 Seconds of Glory," which allows the user to record a 10 second audio clip and then possibly hear it later on the air
- see upcoming show topics
- see upcoming station schedules
- hear crystal clear, live streaming
- and much more.
The "Audio Roadshow" app first was launched in February of this year, but only for sister-station WFAN-AM in New York. Since that launch earlier this year, the app has gone through a few updates and tweaks and is now ready for other markets. Chicago's version began last week. Other CBS radio markets, including Detroit and Sacramento are launching, as well.
The app is free, but for right now, it is only available for Apple users of iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches. (Requires iOS 4.3 or later.) An Android version is being developed and will be released in the near future. Those who wish to download the app to their Apple devices can do so at this link HERE